Friday, May 15, 2009

Parent Dedication/ Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was very special. It started out with Parent/ baby dedication at church. It was a neat time to dedicate ourselves to raise C to the best of our ability according to the teachings of God. C was tired and cranky because he didn't get his morning nap, but we made it through. I thought he looked very cute in his green and white seersucker froggy overalls! After church we had lunch at at our house. My parents were able to be in town with us. Lunch was yummy. We had spinach artichoke dip, farmhouse chicken, and cake. After my parents left C gave me my mother's day present. I got a card to get a pedicure, a travel mug( with C's pics on it) and cute card signed by C. Chris said he had a hard time getting C to sign the card. He was more interested in holding the card, then letting Chris hold the pen in his hand. Luckily C only had one mark on his leg from the pen. That situation could have gotten pretty messy. It was a wonderful day!


Me and C Before church

Mom, me and C

C eating my keys at church

Parent Dedication

Mmmmmm! Lunch


C giving me my card. If you look close he is sporting his Baylor shirt. Sic'em Bears!

1 comment:

julia said...

I saw on Facebook that Cade's crawling. Oh my! I can hardly wait for ya'll to get here!